Our student forms are transitioning to a new and easier format called Etrieve. As we introduce new eforms, we will update the links below which will send you directly to Etrieve to complete your request. Once you fill out the form and submit it, the form is automatically sent where it needs to go! Please watch the informational video below to show you how to use this new platform.
IF YOU ARE NO LONGER A CURRENT STUDENT, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS ETRIEVE. PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org AND WE WILL EMAIL YOU A FILLABLE PDF VERSION OF THE FORM TO COMPLETE.
For PDF forms on the list below, please download free Adobe Acrobat Reader to your computer or use free Adobe Fill & Sign app on your phone to complete the PDF fillable forms.
A word about fillable PDF documents- You must download and save your document before filling it out. If you don't, you will send back a blank document. You must send your completed form using your Columbia College email address or it will not be processed.
E signature instructions How to create an e-signature.
Dual Enrollment - High School Students
NOTICE: Dual Enrollment registration forms will only be accepted if signed by a high school official. Unsigned registration forms will only be accepted if emailed from a high school official's email address giving us permission to process them. Please visit the DUAL ENROLLMENT web page for more information.
High school registration forms must be returned to email@example.com. PLEASE DO NOT FAX PAPERWORK!
- Dual Enrollment Registration Form
- 2020-2021 Fee Waiver - ONLY if taking more than 11 units (or 15 units if CCAP).
- Concurrent Enrollment - Columbia students who want to take a class at MJC must complete this form.(No new MJC application is needed)
- Diploma Mailing Request Form - Request your diploma be mailed to you.
- Duplicate Diploma Request a duplicate copy of your diploma.
Enrollment & Fees
- AB 540 Non-Residence Tuition Exemption Request- Apply to have your 'non-California resident' status reviewed. If you have attended three (3) years of K-12 in California AND graduated from a California high school, or, if you have attended three (3) years of K-12 in California AND received a GED, from a California high school.
- Application for Course Audit - Students must meet the eligibility criteria in college catalog to audit a course.
- Course Drop Form - Use this form to request to drop a course with assistance from A&R.
- Course Registration - Use this form when you need to add a class with assistance from A&R.
- Course Section Change Form- Use this form when you would like to change sections in the same course.
- Credit By Exam - Students must meet the eligibility criteria in the college catalog before requesting credit by exam.
- Degree Verify - Columbia College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide degree verification.
- Course Fee Refund Request - Apply for a refund through your connectColumbia account under Financial Information.
- Permission to Add After Census - The instructor and dean must sign this form in order to be registered by A&R.
- Personal Information Update - Use this form to make a legal name change, correct a birthdate or social security number. You can update your address and personal email yourself in connectColumbia without a form.
- Request for Reinstatement - Use this form to request to be added back into a class that you dropped.
- Residency Status Consideration - Application for non-California resident status review.
- Student Activity Fee Refund - Apply for a refund of the student activity sticker fee. The Student Activity Fee is used to support student events and activities on campus, such as Cram Night, free student BBQ's, movie nights and other free activities. It also pays for scholarships, clubs and sponsorships.
- Student Representation Fee Refusal - Please use this form if, for religious, political, financial or moral reasons, you would like to request a waiver of the student representation fee.
Apply for Graduation:
To obtain a degree, you will need an approved degree plan in Starfish which can be obtained by meeting with a counselor. Schedule an appointment with your academic counselor to discuss your eligibility for a degree(s) and/or certificate(s) .
To find and contact your counselor, please refer to our Counseling Staff page. General Counseling office: 209-588-5109, Special Programs office 209-588-5130 or visit the Counseling Appointments page. See the Graduation page for dates that the graduation application is open for each semester along with other important deadlines.
- Application for an Associate Degree
- Application for Certificate of Achievement /Skills Attainment
- Application for Certificate of Competency-Please see Admissions and Records
- Academic Renewal- Petition to alleviate substandard grades from GPA computation. See catalog for requirements.
- Course Substitution/Waiver- Petition for course substitution or waiver for a degree or certificate. This form should be filed prior to taking a course for substitution. Consult with your counselor.
- Loss of Priority Registration and/or CA College Promise Grant Appeal - Appeal the loss of priority registration due to matriculation, academic standing, or unit cap requirements, and/or the loss of Board of Governor's Fee Waiver (BOG).
Repeat Petition- Petition to repeat a course that exceeds maximum allowable course enrollments.
- Pass/No Pass Grading - Apply for Pass/No Pass grading status for a class. See catalog for deadlines.
- Prerequisite/Corequisite Challenge Petition- Petition to enroll in a course when you have not completed the required prerequisite or corequisite course.
- General Student Petition - Petition used to request a drop with or without a W, excused withdrawal (EW), and military withdraw (MW). Note-If you attended your course AFTER the census date, you cannot have a W grade removed.
- Time Conflict- To be used when a student tries to enroll in two classes that coincide in times (beginning and/or end times) and require work to be made up in either course.
- Student Grade Correction Petition - Used to dispute an assigned grade.
- Student Complaint Procedures
Probation / Dismissal
- Information and forms regarding academic/progress probation, dismissal and appeals can be found on our Probation page
Transcript Request/Certification/Enrollment Verification
- CSU GE/IGETC Certification Request- Certification delivered by USPS. Allow 2 weeks for processing plus mailing time due to COVID-19.
- Enrollment Verify - Columbia College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment verification.
- Enrollment Verify-Free- If you have not used your two free requests, use this form. Use the link above if you have used your two free requests.
- Free Transcript Request- No RUSH delivery. Paper transcripts delivered by USPS. Allow 2 weeks for processing plus mailing time due to COVID-19.
- Transcript Request - Online Process with National Student Clearinghouse
- Transfer Work Request - Request credit from previous accredited colleges that you attended to be added to your Columbia record. A&R must have already received your official transcript to process this request.
- Instructor Grade Correction-To correct a grading error after submitting grades.
- Incomplete Grade Request- The instructor must let the student know that they have been given an incomplete grade. Instructors must also contact Admissions and Records if a grade needs to be changed/updated before the expiration date of the request.
- Request for Reinstatement- To request that a student be reinstated into a class that they were dropped from.
- Permission to Drop After Census- To request a student be dropped without a W after the census date has passed.