Upcoming Registration Dates
Semester begins/ends: May 6th - August 17th
Priority registration: March 25th - April 19th
Open registration for summer late start classes is on-going
Semester begins/ends: August 26th - December 14th
- Priority registration: May 6th - June 14th
- Open registration: June 17th - August 25th
- Semester begins/ends: January 13th - May 2nd
- Priority registration: October 28th - November 29th
- Open registration: December 2nd - January 12th
If you have taken classes with Columbia College in the past three semesters, you may register for classes by visiting connectColumbia and logging into your online account using your student identification number / "w" number and password.
- If you have attended Columbia College in the past but have been gone for a year or longer, you will be required to complete a new admissions application.
If this is your first time taking a class with Columbia College (or you have attended in the past but it has been a year or longer), start by completing the Admissions Application. Click Apply Now and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Once you submit your online admissions application, you will receive an email from CC Admissions to confirm your acceptance and give you your student identification / "w" number.
- Now it's time to register for classes. Begin by visiting connectColumbia, the online registration portal. (You can also find a link to connectColumbia on the College home page under "My Columbia")