Upcoming Registration Dates
Summer 2020 Registration
- Semester begins: May 4, 2020
- Priority registration: March 23, 2020
- Open registration: April 20-May 3, 2020
Fall 2020 Registration
- Semester begins: August 24, 2020
- Priority registration: May 18, 2020
- Open registration: June 15-August 23, 2020
If you have taken classes with Columbia College in the past three semesters, you may register for classes by visiting connectColumbia and logging into your online account using your student identification number / "w" number and password.
- If you have attended Columbia College in the past but have been gone for a year or longer, you will be required to complete a new admissions application.
If this is your first time taking a class with Columbia College (or you have attended in the past but it has been a year or longer), start by completing the Admissions Application. Click Apply Now and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Once you submit your online admissions application, you will receive an email from CC Admissions to confirm your acceptance and give you your student identification / "w" number.
- Now it's time to register for classes. Begin by visiting connectColumbia, the online registration portal. (You can also find a link to connectColumbia on the College home page under "My Columbia")