Upcoming Registration Dates
Semester begins/ends: January 14th - May 4th
Priority registration: October 29th - November 30th
Open registration: December 3rd - January 13th
Semester begins/ends: May 6th - August 17th
Priority registration: March 25th - April 19th
Open registration: April 22nd - May 5th
Semester begins/ends: August 26th - December 14th
- Priority registration: May 6th - June 14th
- Open registration: June 17th - August 25th
If you have taken classes with Columbia College in the past three semesters, you may register for classes by visiting connectColumbia and logging into your online account using your student identification number / "w" number and password.
- If you have attended Columbia College in the past but have been gone for a year or longer, you will be required to complete a new admissions application.
If this is your first time taking a class with Columbia College (or you have attended in the past but it has been a year or longer), start by completing the Admissions Application. Click Apply Now and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Once you submit your online admissions application, you will receive an email from CC Admissions to confirm your acceptance and give you your student identification / "w" number.
- Now it's time to register for classes. Begin by visiting connectColumbia, the online registration portal. (You can also find a link to connectColumbia on the College home page under "My Columbia")