Important Dates for Graduation
Please don't order an official transcript until you see that ALL of your grades are posted on your unofficial transcript in connectColumbia.
|Application period to apply for graduation||November 29, 2021 - April 1, 2022|
|Degree/Certificate posted to transcript||June 15, 2022|
|Degree/Certificate mailed to student by||July 1, 2022|
|Application period to apply for graduation||April 19, 2022 - July 15, 2022|
|Degree/Certificate posted to transcript||September 15, 2022|
|Degree/Certificate mailed to student by||October 1, 2022|
|Application period to apply for graduation||August 1, 2022 - November 11, 2022|
|Degree/Certificate posted to transcript||February 15, 2023|
|Degree/Certificate mailed to student by||March 1, 2023|
You can apply for an Associates Degree, Certificate of Completion, or Skills Attainment Certificate for the fall semester by clicking on the link to these forms on the Student Forms web page. The forms will be electronic and processed through our forms system called Etrieve. To learn how to use Etrieve, please see the video tutorial on the Student Forms page. There are several steps that will happen after you submit your graduation application. Application for Graduation Process
1. If you plan to complete your application with a counselor, it should be smooth sailing for you! The counselor will confirm that you have met all requirements to graduate, or, that you plan to complete your final classes by the end of the semester in which you plan to graduate.
2. If you have met with a counselor in the past and have a current, approved education plan on file in Starfish, your graduation application will be routed to your counselor for approval.
3. If you have NOT met with a counselor and DO NOT have an approved education plan on file in Starfish, your application will be routed to the Counseling Department and you will be contacted to make a counseling appointment to complete that step.
4. Once you have a counselor-approved graduation application on file, your application will be in a "pending" status until the final evaluation is complete (6-8 weeks after the end of the semester).
5. You will receive an email to your student email account letting you know if you are eligible or ineligible for for your award after a counselor reviews your application. You can see where your application is in the process at all times by checking the application "History" at the bottom of the Etrieve page.
In order to be eligible to participate in the commencement ceremony, students must have a counselor-approved application for a degree or certificate on file.
Columbia College Commencement 2023
Save the date for Columbia College Commencement Ceremony will take place on Friday, April 28, 2023!
Click here for more information.