Apply for Graduation: Schedule an appointment with your academic counselor to discuss your eligibility for a degree(s) and/or certificate(s). Complete the Application for Graduation, obtain the approval and signature of your academic counselor and submit the completed form(s) to the Admissions and Records office by the deadline. To find and contact your Counselor, please refer to our Counseling Staff page. Counseling office: 209-588-5109, Special Programs office 209-588-5130 or visit the Counseling Appointments page.
Columbia College Commencement for 2020 & 2021 Graduates
COLUMBIA COLLEGE GRAD FAIR is APRIL 23, 2021
- 2021 Columbia College Graduates - please join us at the Grad Fair ON CAMPUS from 2-5pm to pick up your free regalia (cords & sashes), gowns, caps, tassels, and let's start to celebrate the occasion of YOUR Graduation!
- 2020 Columbia College Graduates - please join us at the Grad Fair ON CAMPUS from 2-5pm to pickup a free gown and any newly earned regalia, but plan to wear the regalia, tassel and cap you were mailed to mark last year's milestone.
- Let's celebrate in a socially distanced fashion with face coverings in place to keep everyone as safe as possible.
- WHERE: Manzanita Bookstore Patio , park in any student parking lot for free.
- Per the College's COVID Guidelines, you will need to complete the COVID Self Check Symptom Screener Form before coming to campus on the day of the event: COVID-19 Self-Screening Form.
If you have reasons preventing you from attending on April 23rd, please make an appointment to pick up your items by calling Manzanita Bookstore: 209-588-5126.
April is here and it is time to celebrate!
For the first time in the history of Columbia College, a Drive Thru Commencement Ceremony will combine a vehicle parade loop with a live-streamed online event starting at 4:00pm on April 30, 2021. Our entire community will be able to login to the live event to witness the remarkable persistence of 2020 & 2021 graduates during unprecedented times. ONE vehicle will be allowed on campus and to make the loop per graduate so that family and friends can safely show their support. Availability for participation is limited, so check your student email to sign up today! Upon signup, a confirmation will be sent to your student email account with more details. Students without a vehicle or in need of any other accommodations should email email@example.com.
In order to be eligible to participate in the commencement ceremony, students must have an approved Application for Graduation on file with the evaluator in the Admissions and Records office and select the time they wish to attend the ceremony by navigating to the link in their Notice of Graduation Letter. A Graduation Fair is tentatively scheduled for April 23rd, 2021 to Drive Thru campus and pickup your regalia, caps, gowns, and any other gear--stay tuned for more details!
Click HERE to download a fillable pdf to print at home and decorate your car window with on Graduation day.