- Transcript Request - Online Process with National Student Clearinghouse
- Please Note: If you select "rush processing" this ensures that we will process your request and prepare your official transcripts to be mailed to the address you provide or hold your official transcripts to be picked up by the student in person with photo identification.
- Rush processing does NOT include expedited shipping (priority, express, overnight etc).
- Regular U.S. Postal Service is the only available mailing option.
- Diploma Mailing Request Form - Mail/Fax your Diploma Mailing Request form to the Admissions & Records Office, ATTN: Patricia Ramirez
- Academic Requirements Review Committee Petition - Petition for course substitution or waiver when applying for Graduation, a Certificate of Achievement or a Skills Attainment Certificate
- Application for Certificate of Achievement - Apply for a Certificate of Achievement
- Application for Graduation - Apply for graduation (AA, AS or ASOE degree)
- Pass/No Pass Grading Form - Apply for Pass/No Pass grading status for a class
- Petition for Prerequisite/Corequisite Challenge - Petition to challenge the enrollment standard
- Petition for Skills Attainment Certificate - Apply for a Skills Attainment Certificate
Admissions & Registration
- Concurrent Enrollment Form - Enroll in classes at Columbia College and Modesto Junior College
- Time Conflict Petition - To be used when a student tries to enroll in two classes that coincide in times (beginning and/or end times)
- 2014-15 Fee Waiver - Board of Governor's Enrollment Fee Waiver Form
- AB 540 Non-Residence Waiver - Apply for exemption from nonresident tuition
- Residency Status Consideration Form - Application for non-California resident status review
- Fee Refund Request Form - Apply for a refund for dropped classes (Submit to Business Services)
- Student Activity Sticker Fee Refund Form - Apply for a refund of the student activity sticker fee. The Student Activity Fee is used to support student events and activities on campus, such as Cram Night, free student BBQ's, movie nights and other free activities. It also pays for scholarships, clubs and sponsorships.
- Student Representation Fee Refusal Form - Please use this form if, for religious, political, financial or moral reasons, you would like to request a waiver of the student representation fee.
Advanced Admissions - High Schools Students
- 2013-14 Fee Waiver - Board of Governor's Enrollment Fee Waiver Form
- Health Service consent for Treatment of Minors - Required for students under the age of 18
- High School Petition for Advanced Admissions - Mail/Fax a petition for 9-12 students
- Petition for Academic Renewal - Petition to alleviate substandard grades from GPA computation
- Repeat Petition - (Consult your counselor) Petition to repeat a course previously completed with a grade of C or better (Submit to the Counseling Office)
- Repeat Petition - (Consult your counselor) Petition to repeat a course that exceeds maximum allowable course enrollments (Submit to the Counseling Office)
- Special Consideration Request Petition - General petition for items not covered by other petitions (Submit to Business Services)
- Academic Requirements Review Committee Petition - Petition for course substitution or waiver when applying for Graduation, a Certificate of Achievement or a Skills Attainment Certificate (Consult your counselor & submit petition(s) with your Graduation, Certificate of Achievement and/or Skills Attainment Certificate applications).