- Certificate of Achievement - Apply for a Certificate of Achievement
- Graduation - Apply for graduation (AA, AS or ASOE degree).
- Skills Attainment Certificate - Apply for a Skills Attainment Certificate
- Diploma Mailing Request Form - Request your diploma be mailed to you.
Advanced Admissions - High Schools Students
- 2016-17 Fee Waiver - Apply to request a fee waiver.
- Health Service consent for Treatment of Minors - Required for students under the age of 18
- High School Petition for Advanced Admissions - Mail/Fax a petition for 9th - 12th grade students
- 2016-17 Fee Waiver - Board of Governor's Enrollment Fee Waiver Form
- AB 540 Non-Residence Tuition Exemption Request - Apply to have your 'non-California resident' status reviewed. If you have attended three (3) years AND graduated from a California high school, or, if you have attended three (3) years AND received a GED, from a California high school.
- Degree Verify - Columbia College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide degree verification. www/degreeverify.org.
- Duplicate Diploma/Certificate Request - Misplace your diploma? Request another!
- Enrollment Verify - Columbia College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment verification. www.enrollmentverify.org
- Fee Refund Request - Apply for a refund for dropped classes (Submit to Business Services)
- Residency Status Consideration - Application for non-California resident status review.
- Student Activity Fee Refund - Apply for a refund of the student activity sticker fee. The Student Activity Fee is used to support student events and activities on campus, such as Cram Night, free student BBQ's, movie nights and other free activities. It also pays for scholarships, clubs and sponsorships.
- Student Representation Fee Refusal - Please use this form if, for religious, political, financial or moral reasons, you would like to request a waiver of the student representation fee.
- Transcript Request - Online Process with National Student Clearinghouse
- Academic Renewal - Approved petitions to alleviate substandard grades from GPA computation.
- Academic Requirements Review Committee - Petition for course substitution or waiver when applying for Graduation, a Certificate of Achievement or a Skills Attainment Certificate (Consult your counselor & submit petition(s) with your Graduation, Certificate of Achievement and/or Skills Attainment Certificate applications).
- Concurrent Enrollment - Students taking classes at both MJC and Columbia College must complete this form.
- Loss of Priority Registration Appeal - Appeal the loss of priority registration due to matriculation, academic standing, or unit cap requirements. (Please note: this form does not function in Google Chrome, please use either Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer)
- Maximum Repeat - (Consult your counselor) Petition to repeat a course that exceeds maximum allowable course enrollments (Submit to the Counseling Office).
- No Show - Request a review of your academic history because you never attended a class and never logged into an online class but have fees or a grade. (Submit to Business Services).
- Pass/No Pass Grading - Apply for Pass/No Pass grading status for a class.
- Prerequisite/Corequisite Challenge - Petition to challenge the enrollment standard
- Repeat Course- (Consult your counselor) Petition to repeat a course previously completed with a grade of C or better (Submit to the Counseling Office)
- Special Consideration Request - General petition for items not covered by other petitions (Submit to Business Services).
- Time Conflict - To be used when a student tries to enroll in two classes that coincide in times (beginning and/or end times).