Registering...Easy as 1, 2, 3!
Summer Term & Registration Dates:
Summer term begins on May 4. Priority registration dates are April 13 - April 21 depending upon student's priority registration level (see definition of Priority Registration levels in green column on left). Open registration begins on April 22.
Fall Semester & Registration Dates:
Fall semester begins on August 24. Priority registration dates are May 18 - June 9 depending upon student's priority registration level. Open registration begins June 10. The list of fall classes will be available on April 10 via "Class Search": https://apps.gocolumbia.edu/ClassSearch/.
Thank you for your interest in Columbia College and our academic programs. Click here to download a printable version of these registration instructions.
Section One – For Current Students:
If you have taken classes with Columbia College in the past three semesters, you may register for classes by visiting connectColumbia and logging into your online account using your student identification number / "w" number and password. Jump to Section Three for instructions on registering for classes.
If you have attended Columbia College in the past but have been gone for a year or longer, you will be required to complete a new admissions application. Follow the steps in Section two.
Section Two – For New Students:
If this is your first time taking a class with Columbia College (or you have attended in the past but it has been a year or longer), start by completing the Admissions Application. Click Apply Now and follow the onscreen instructions. You may also reach the application by using the following address: https://columbia.yosemite.edu/OnlineApp/
Helpful Information related to the Admissions Application Process:
- You will create a user name and password that will be used to save your admissions application should you need to complete it another time. This is not the same as your student identification / "w" number & password
- You will be required to answer all of the questions on the admissions application.
- Continue to follow the onscreen instructions.
- Once you submit your online admissions application, you will receive an email from CC Admissions to confirm your acceptance and give you your student identification / "w" number.
- You are now eligible to register for Columbia College classes. Move on to Section Three.
Section Three – For Everyone:
- Login to your account using your student identification / "w" number and password
- Click on Current / Former Students
- Click on Register/Add Classes
- Select Registration Option – Express Registration is suggested
- Enter the Synonym/Section & Term, click Submit
- Select "RG - Register" in the drop down menu under the word "Action" & click SUBMIT
- You will receive an onscreen confirmation that you have successfully registered. Print this page. Click SUBMIT to finish registration and follow the onscreen instructions.
- You are now registered in your class(es) and you may pay your fees.