Students are expected to have a plan to cover all educational expenses and fees. Columbia College is committed to providing options to help students manage theses expenses. At the time of registration, if you owe tuition, you have a few different options:
2. Set up a payment plan - visit Payment Plan information for details on how to set up that process.
3. Pay your balance in full at the time of your registration.
Make a Payment
The Columbia College Business Office accepts payments for all charges made to a student's account including:
- Tuition and semester fees
- Fees for additional materials required for the course
- Field trip reservations
- Course audit fees
- Health Services lab and clearance fees