Welcome to Financial Aid
The Financial Aid Office strives to increase access to financial opportunities through resources, guidance, financial literacy and excellent customer service in order to contribute to college enrollment, retention and success rates. While complying with Federal, State and Institutional regulations, we ensure consistent, prompt and accurate delivery of aid to students in order to help them meet their financial obligations to the college as well as set them up for long term success.
- It's NOT TOO LATE to receive your FALL 2019 Financial Aid money! If you still haven't finished your 2019/2020 FAFSA or haven't even filled one out yet, its not too late to do so! Come by the Financial Aid Office for assistance in completing your 2019-2020 FAFSA or any documentation still required for the Fall 2019 semester.
- The NEW 2020-2021 FAFSA is avaliable as of October 1st. Fill out this application ASAP to make sure you are in the running for the first come first serve grants. If you need help, please do not hesitate to stop by the Financial Aid office. We are always happy to help you at the computers outside our office. This application is for the Summer 2020, Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 semesters.
- 2019/2020 CCPG now available. Click here!
- Beginning 2018/2019, the Board of Governors Fee Waiver (BOGW) has been changed to the California College Promise Grant (CCPG). The California College Promise Grant works exactly the same way as the former BOGW. If you have already submitted an 2019/2020 FAFSA online, a CCPG will be automatically submitted to the Financial Aid Office when your FAFSA is accepted into the system (therefore, no need to submit a paper CCPG as well).
- We have two new Financial Aid technicians in our office. Brooke Nielsen will be serving students with last names A-L and Christa Bartels will be serving student with last names M-Z. Please stop by and say hello to your new technicians.
BIG CHANGES coming to CCPG eligibility and priority registration. Click here for details. For questions, contact your academic counselor at 209-588-5109.
Click here for Disbursement Dates