Welcome to Financial Aid
Important information for Summer 2023:
Financial Aid Office Summer Hours: Monday - Thursday: 7:30am - 5:30pm
Closed on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
- The "Free for Me" campain has ended. It is more important than ever to fill out your 2023-2024 FAFSA or CADAA to see if you qualify for the state tuition waiver. Students are now responsible for ALL student fees, this totals approx. $32 during Summer 2023.
- Pell Grant funding is available for Summer 23, check with your specialist to see what your eligibility is.
- Student parking will be free during Summer 2023 semester. Parking permits will NOT be required for student parking spaces. Students are also able to ride the Tuolumne and Calaveras transit with a current student ID and semester sticker.
- ALL Covid Relief Grant/HEERF funds have been spent, no further Covid Relief Grant payments will be issued for Fall 2022/Spring 2023 OR Summer 2023.
- Use the code COLUMBIAFREE at check out for free shipping through our virtual bookstore.
Need an Appointment with your Financial Aid Specialist?
Schedule through Starfish today! Click the icon below:
The Columbia College Financial Aid Office is committed to providing financial support services that align with the mission and values of Columbia College. We promote financial aid programs along with financial literacy tools to remove barriers and ensure equitable access for all students in pursuit of academic excellence, economic opportunity, and personal growth.
For more information regarding HEERF funding click HERE