Welcome to Financial Aid
Important Information for the Upcoming Semester:
- The Spring 2023 "Free For Me" is still in place for student who have completed a 22-23 FAFSA/CADAA/CCPG or talked to a Financial Aid staff member. This includes out of state and international students.
- Student parking will be free during Spring 2023 semester. Parking permits will NOT be required for student parking spaces. Students are also able to ride the Tuolumne and Calaveras transit with a current student ID and semester sticker.
- Students will be blocked from Spring registration unless they have a $0 balance. To check your balance, go to your connectColumbia account and look under "Account Summary" or check with the Business Office
- Students who register for Spring 2023 and do NOT have a $0 balance 5 days before the start of the semester will be dropped from their classes. Students can apply for the Free For Me program (complete a FA application), or set up a payment plan before they become dropped.
- ALL Covid Releif Grant/HEERF funds have been spent, no further Covid Relief Grant payments will be issued for Fall 2022 OR Spring 2023.
Need an Appointment with your Financial Aid Specialist?
Schedule through Starfish today! Click the icon below:
The Columbia College Financial Aid Office is committed to providing financial support services that align with the mission and values of Columbia College. We promote financial aid programs along with financial literacy tools to remove barriers and ensure equitable access for all students in pursuit of academic excellence, economic opportunity, and personal growth.
For more information regarding HEERF funding click HERE