Online Tutoring Overview
AAC Peer Tutors
- Monday-Thursday 8:30am-4:30pm
- Friday 8:30am-12:00pm
- AAC Online Tutoring Schedule
- Any tutor who is available in-person can also meet online
- AAC Zoom Room: https://cccconfer.zoom.us/j/7234061327
Stop by in-person (Tamarack, 2nd floor of the library)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org (May be up to 24 hour response)
If the online schedule doesn’t meet your needs, please contact us to see if an on-call appointment can be arranged. Otherwise, you have more online tutoring options below!
If an AAC tutor is not available, students can access live online tutoring in many academic subjects through NetTutor’s trained tutors. NetTutor tutors are available for live sessions, to answer submitted questions, and to review papers 24 hours a day, any day of the week.
- Ask questions to live tutors in a variety of subject areas.
- Submit papers for feedback to the Paper Center.
- Submit questions to the Q & A Center. Responses will arrive within 24 hours.
Click on Online Tutoring in the left navigation of your Canvas course shells to access the service. Scroll down on the screen and click on "NetTutor."