Columbia College Scholarships and Awards
2019-20 scholarship cycle has closed. Selections are underway and a new cycle will open during Fall 2020.
Scholarship celebration will be held on April 16th, 2020 at 4:30 in the Dogwood Forum at Columbia College.
Scholarship Application: CLICK HERE
2019-20 Osher Scholarships: Closed
2019-20 General Scholarships: Closed
Columbia College Scholarships and Awards:
The Columbia College Foundation works with dozens of community donors to offer scholarships and awards to Columbia College students. Scholarships and award opportunities are available for students in all fields of study. GPA and other selection criteria vary. With our online scholarship application, students can apply for more than 80 opportunities with one online application. Use your student email to log in and check the website often for updates and new opportunities.
Help for applicants:
For assistance with your scholarship application, stop by the Career & Transfer Center -- Upper Manzanita or the Academic Achievement Center -- Upper Tamarack.
- Scholarship Workshops
- Application Tip Sheet and Instructions
- Personal Statement Tips
- New Users Guide
- Writing a Personal Essay
- Essay Tips
- Browse Columbia College Foundation online scholarship opportunities here!
For additional information, contact the Foundation office via email at email@example.com or call 588-5065.
Off-Campus Scholarship Opportunities
The Columbia College Foundation Scholarship Office provides the information listed as a courtesy. We do not promote, validate, or maintain the websites for Outside Non-Columbia College Foundation Scholarship opportunities.
Off-Campus Scholarships Options:
- Scholarships - Women and Single Moms:
- Scholarships for Women: http://oedb.org/scholarships/women/
- Grants for Single Moms: http://oedb.org/single-mother-grant/
Tuolumne Group of the Sierra Club and Central Sierra Audubon Scholarships (application link) -- Opportunities for students in natural resources.
Tuolumne County Women's Network -- Opportunities for women.
Live Your Dream Award -- Opportunities for women (head of household) offered by local Soroptimist Clubs. The current cycle application deadline has passed. This opportunity will reopen August 1, 2020. Calaveras County residents please contact Julia Tidball at firstname.lastname@example.org or 209-768-0366 for more information. Tuolumne County residents contact Sharon Kelley for information at 209-770-3633.
- eQuality Scholarship Collaborative -- $6,000 scholarship to recognize service to the LGBT+ community. For graduating high school and community college students in northern and central California. Due January 31, 2020.
- Hope for Healing Scholarship -- $5,000 scholarship for students students who have been accepted to a four-year institution with a planned course of study in the area of of mental and behavioral health or psychiatric nursing as demonstrated by a major or minor course of study. Application deadline is January 15, 2020.