Columbia College Scholarships and Awards
2018-19 Scholarships: Apply by December 14
Scholarship Application: CLICK HERE
Osher Scholarships: Now Closed
Jordan Reyes Fire Academy Scholarship: Apply by Monday, December 3
General Scholarships: Apply by Friday, December 14
Columbia College Scholarships and Awards:The Columbia College Foundation works with dozens of community donors to offer scholarships and awards to Columbia College students. Scholarships and award opportunities are available for students in all fields of study. GPA and other selection criteria vary. With our online scholarship application, students can apply for more than 80 opportunities with one online application. Use your student email to log in and check the website often for updates and new opportunities.
Help for applicants:
For assistance with your scholarship application, stop by the Career & Transfer Center -- Upper Manzanita, Academic Achievement Center -- Upper Tamarack or the Instructional Technology Center (ITC) -- Tamarack Room 134.
- USER TIPS FOR SCHOLARSHIP REVIEWERS
- Application Tip Sheet and Instructions
- NEW USERS GUIDE
- Writing a Personal Essay
- Essay Tips
- Browse Columbia College Foundation online scholarship opportunities here!
For additional information, contact the Foundation office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 588-5065.
Off-Campus Scholarship Opportunities
The Columbia College Foundation Scholarship Office provides the information listed as a courtesy. We do not promote, validate, or maintain the websites for Outside Non-Columbia College Foundation Scholarship opportunities.
Off-Campus Scholarships Options:
- Scholarships - Women and Single Moms:
- Scholarships for Women: http://oedb.org/scholarships/women/
- Grants for Single Moms: http://oedb.org/single-mother-grant/
Fastweb.com -- Scholarship information
Tuolumne Group of the Sierra Club and Central Sierra Audubon Scholarships (application link) -- Opportunities for students in natural resources.
Tuolumne County Women's Network -- Opportunities for women.
Live Your Dream Award -- Opportunities for women (head of household) offered by local Soroptimist Clubs. Application deadline: Nov. 15, 2018. For applications, go to www.bit.ly/LYDA-apply. Contact Sharon Kelley for information at 209-770-3633.
- Entrepreneurial Students: LegalZoom Grant --https://www.legalzoom.com/scholarship-grant.html
- Blake Rubin Scholarship - $1000 scholarship, Due January 31, 2019.
- eQuality Scholarship Collaborative -- $6,000 scholarship to recognize service to the LGBT+ community. For graduating high school and community college students in northern and central California. Due January 31, 2019.
- Recovery Village Health Care Scholarship - $1,000 scholarship to students pursuing a health-related degree program (counseling, social work, nursing, psychology) who have been personally affected by addiction. Application deadline: June 30, 2019 https://www.therecoveryvillage.com/scholarships/