Program Reviews are periodic assessments of college instructional programs, student service areas, and administration areas. They are used to help gauge mission and service fulfilment in the context of student outcomes, and they inform discussions about continuous improvement and resource allocation. Columbia College regularly assesses and adapts its approach to program reviews as part of its administrative process, and with oversight and collaboration by college constituents through its participatory governance process. Columbia College Program Reviews are supervised by the Student Learning Outcomes/Program Review (SLOPR) Committee.
Instruction Program Review Data Sheets
- Department Data Summary Sheet 2022-23
- Award Data Summary Sheet 2022-23
- Course Data Summary Sheet 2022-23
Resource Allocation Requests
- Program Review Resource Allocation Request Form (Secured - YCCD Login Required)
- Program Review Resource Allocation Request Log (Secured - YCCD Login Required)