Search for Online Classes on the Columbia College Schedule.
Logging into Canvas
Students will have a single-sign on for your YCCD email and Canvas. The directions have been sent to your student YCCD email for login information. Here are the single sign-on instructions for getting set up. For further assistance contact the Help Desk at 209-588.5385.
- Go to https://gocolumbia.instructure.com/
- Your Canvas User ID and password will be your @my.yosemite.edu login information.
- If you need assistance, please check out the Single Sign-on Instructions.
These resources are important for a maximized online learning experience.
- The Computer Readiness Test will test your current browser for plugins and versions to help you better navigate our site.
- This is a great way for you to see if you are Tech Ready as an Online Student.
- There are Mobile App Guides for Canvas. Please ensure you have access to a computer with Internet capabilities for activities that may be limited within the Canvas Mobile App.
Instructional Technology Center
located in Juniper 102 - Closed Temporarily. Please call 209.588.5381 for more information.
- Fall & Spring Hours - TBD
- Summer - TBD
- Fall & Spring Hours - M-F 8a-5p (Local)
- Summer Hours M-Th 7:00a-5:00p
- Evenings & Weekends
Self-enroll in the "Quest for Online Success" Course
This course has enabled open enrollment. You can self-enroll in the course once you are enrolled in any Columbia College class:
Contact the DE Coordinator if you have any questions; Melissa Colón at email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting our Canvas Web page. Check back frequently for updates.