Columbia College Commencement 2023
Columbia College is excited to celebrate another year of academic achievement. We encourage graduates to be publicly recognized by participating in the Columbia College Commencement Ceremony. Commencement is expected to begin at 5:00 p.m. sharp on Friday, April 28, 2023. Graduates are welcome to share their achievement with family and friends.
- Commencement Ceremony: Commencement 2023 will be held in person at Carkeet Park at 5pm. Please RSVP by April 8th by accessing this Starfish link: https://bit.ly/CCCommencement23. If you have trouble logging into Starfish, please contact the Help desk by calling 209-588-5385.
- Commencement Participants: Summer 2022, Fall 2022, Spring 2023 and Summer 2023 graduates are invited to participate in the Commencement Ceremony on April 28th, 2023 and will receive the email invitation to participate.
- Academic Regalia: This commencement ceremony is designed to honor students’ achievement and success and as recognition of this success, Regalia will be worn, and Regalia will be provided by Columbia College with no cost to the graduates.
- Columbia College Tradition: Graduates are encouraged to invite a faculty or staff member who has had a significant impact on their educational journey to escort them through the procession.
- Graduation Rehearsal: There will be no rehearsal prior to the 2023 Commencement ceremony.
- Graduation Fair: Graduates, come kick off your accomplishment in celebration! April 20th, 12:30-4:30pm, at the Student Center (Ponderosa Building) save this date to come and pick up ALL your Commencement gear, cap, gown, tassels, specialty cords and MORE!
- Guests: This event is free and does not require a ticket.
- Parking: For both graduates and guests, please follow signs and staff directions to Student Parking Lots.
Your academic achievement at Columbia College represents a significant personal milestone and the commencement ceremony is our way of recognizing your success! If you should have any questions regarding the Commencement Ceremony, please email Courtney Sutton at firstname.lastname@example.org, either she or someone from the Graduation Committee will respond to your inquiry within 24-48 hours.