Learn more about our work in our annual community report.
Columbia College Foundation Board of Directors - for further information, click here.
Investing in the Future: ALL GIFTS MADE to the Foundation have a direct impact on student success and are greatly appreciated, regardless of size. Donors can choose from a variety of projects and programs to suit their philanthropic interests. All donations are tax deductible to the greatest extent permitted by law. Giving options include:
- Columbia College Promise Program - Learn more about our exciting program for high school students. Click here for more details about this opportunity: Columbia College Promise
- Scholarships- Donors can support students directly through named and/or endowed scholarships.
- Program Support- Allows the Foundation to grant funds in support of various campus activities and student organizations.
- Endowment Challenge - General Endowment- Exciting opportunity to build long-term support for local students. This is an amazing opportunity for CCF and the students of Columbia college for the future.
- Unrestricted- The college's needs are constantly growing; this fund allows the Foundation to provide direct support where it is needed most.
- COVID-19 Student Resiliency Fund- Support emergency grants and technology for students as they cope with the impacts of the pandemic.
HOW TO GIVE:
- Online -- Donations to the Columbia College Foundation may be made at any time online at our website: www.gocolumbia.edu/foundation .
- By Check -- Donations by check may be made payable to the Columbia College Foundation and sent to 11600 Columbia College Drive, Sonora, CA 95370.
For more information and giving options, call 209-588-5055, e-mail Amy Nilson at email@example.com or visit www.gocolumbia.edu/foundation.
Community Report 2020
For Columbia College Employees:
The Columbia College Foundation promotes quality higher education that enriches the academic, economic, and cultural life of our community.
Our mission is to promote student success by providing community resources that support and expand educational opportunities for Columbia College's students.