Columbia College Foundation
The Columbia College Foundation is a non-profit organization that supports Columbia College students with scholarships and support for programs and projects on campus. We work with more than 30 community partners to offer more than $120,000 in scholarships each year, and through other fundraising, assist athletic and debate teams, library, class trips, science and music equipment, student clubs, fire academy, culinary programs, community lectures and more.
Your gift will support students' continued success
So many of our students are reeling from the impacts of the COVID-19 crisis – the ongoing campus closure, loss of work, loss of child care, the continued shift to remote learning with inadequate technology. You have an opportunity right now to send a lifeline!
Your generous support will help us provide scholarships, emergency grants, text book support and more. Please consider a tax deductible gift today with our form below or by mailing a check to: Columbia College Foundation, 11600 Columbia College Dr., Sonora, CA. 95370
Learn more about our work in our annual community report.
Columbia College Foundation Board of Directors - for further information, click here.
Investing in the Future: ALL GIFTS MADE to the Foundation have a direct impact on student success and are greatly appreciated, regardless of size. Donors can choose from a variety of projects and programs to suit their philanthropic interests. All donations are tax deductible to the greatest extent permitted by law. Giving options include:
- COVID-19 Student Resiliency Fund- Support emergency grants and technology for students during campus closure.
- Columbia College Promise Program - Learn more about our exciting program for high school students. Click here for more details about this opportunity: Columbia College Promise
- Scholarships- Donors can support students directly through named and/or endowed scholarships.
- Program Support- Allows the Foundation to grant funds in support of various campus activities and student organizations.
- Library Endowment- Supports expansion and updating of the library's various collections, including books, periodicals, and subscriptions.
- General Endowment- The Foundation's key vehicle for long-term stability and asset growth.
- Unrestricted- The college's needs are constantly growing; this fund allows the Foundation to provide direct support where it is needed most.
HOW TO GIVE:
- Online -- Donations to the Columbia College Foundation may be made at any time online at our website: www.gocolumbia.edu/foundation .
- By Check -- Donations by check may be made payable to the Columbia College Foundation and sent to 11600 Columbia College Drive, Sonora, CA 95370.
For more information and giving options, call 209-588-5055, e-mail Amy Nilson at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.gocolumbia.edu/foundation.
Community Report 2019
For Columbia College Employees:
The Columbia College Foundation promotes quality higher education that enriches the academic, economic, and cultural life of our community.
Our mission is to promote student success by providing community resources that support and expand educational opportunities for Columbia College's students.