TRiO Peer Mentors
ATTENTION: Are you interested in helping fellow students be successful and achieve their goals? Become a TRiO Peer Mentor? Please click here to be connected to our online application and job description.
The TRiO (Transfer Services) Peer Mentors are here for you and your transfer navigation needs!
Visit your Peer Mentors in order to reduce stress, set goals, celebrate your successes! They can walk you through applications, step-by-step, help with homework or instructor expectations, and even fill you in on the latest Student Success Workshop you might have missed.
Please contact Peer Mentors directly by:
- calling 209-588-5066 during their working hours,
- or stop by our TRiO office Window at Manzanita 212,
- or log into the Transfer Services Canvas Hub (enrolled in the program students only) and select the Peer Mentor page to learn more about each Peer Mentor.
Book an appointment directly with them using the instructions for Starfish Scheduling below.
- Go to www.gocolumbia.edu
- Click the Starfish link. Your Starfish email and password will be the same as your school email and password.
- Click the main menu in the top left-hand corner and choose My Success Network.
- Go to TRiO Student Support Services (also known as Transfer Services program)
- Click on any of our peer mentors and select days and times that work best for you.
Appointments are encouraged for mentoring/ tutoring sessions so the Mentor can prepare for your subject are and dedicate their time without interruptions.
Log-into the Transfer Services (TRiO SSS) Canvas course also for updates regularly to all this information.
Some areas of expertise our fall 2022 peer mentors are ready to share with you: