How to Obtain a Student ID Card
The Library has suspended the walk-in for student ID. Student ID must be requested via e-mail only.
Student ID cards and activity stickers are available for all registered Columbia College students. If you would like an ID card or sticker, please follow these directions:
- Email a photo (similar to a driver's license photo) along with a screenshot of your current class schedule and student ID number (W#) to firstname.lastname@example.org. ( In the photo, eyes must be open and no sunglasses or hats can be worn).
- Attach your class schedule and a copy of your current ID with photo.
- Email must be sent from your student email account.
- Specify current physical address where ID card should to be mailed. If mailing address is not confirmed, cards cannot be mailed.
- Send questions to email@example.com.