How to Obtain a Student ID Card
Student ID cards and activity stickers are available for all registered Columbia College students. ID cards are available in person in the library during open hours. Students who live outside of the area can request an ID via email by following the instructions below:
- Email a photo (similar to a driver's license photo) along with a screenshot of your current class schedule and student ID number (W#) to email@example.com. (In the photo, eyes must be open and no sunglasses or hats can be worn).
- Attach your class schedule and a copy of your current ID with photo.
- Email must be sent from your student email account.
- Specify current physical address where ID card should to be mailed. If mailing address is not confirmed, cards cannot be mailed.
- Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.