Financial Aid Appeal
Click on the "START HERE" image to begin the GetSAP video and receive the appeal packet.
1. Log into GetSAP with your single sign on. Watch the GetSAP Video Presentation. This video and quiz takes approx 30-45 minutes. Please make sure you have enough time to complete the videos and quiz. You can save your progress and come back later, but that is not advised.
2. At the end of the presentation, you will have access to the Appeal form.
Follow the steps to SUCCESSFULLY submit your appeal request.
Complete the appeal form and gather all required documents as indicated on the Appeal Checklist
The Appeal Form is fillable so you do not have to print.
1. Complete all questions on the Appeal Form.
2. Save your completed Appeal as a PDF.
3. Gather your Educational Plan and any other documentation you want to submit with your appeal.
To access your education plan:
- Log into your Starfish account by clicking on the image:
- Click on the 3 horizontal lines next to "My Success Network"
- Press on "Degree Planner"
- Click on your current Education Plan
- Press print then under "Destination" select to save as a PDF
- Attach your Educational Plan to the appeal submission email
Use your student email to submit your Appeal request. Submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Submit your ALL Financial Aid Appeal documents before the semester deadline. (Fall 2021: November 22nd, 2021. Spring 2022: April 15th, 2022)
2. Make sure to attach your Educational Plan and any additional documents to your appeal submission.
Check your Student Email often for updates on the status of your appeal
1. We will send you an email when your completed appeal is received. Please allow up to five business days.
2. Check your student email for updates regarding your appeal timeline.
If you have questions regarding your need to appeal, please email the Student Financial Services Office at email@example.com