The Associated Students of Columbia College (ASCC) is the officially recognized student group that represents all students of Columbia College. The Student Government is a vital part of all Columbia College activities and programs. Elected representatives and student committees work to ensure that the voice of the students is included in the decision-making processes of the college. We are proud to participate in student government at Columbia College and are equally delighted to share our enthusiasm with you. Please contact us at: 209.588.5270 or 209.588.5111
- Enhance sound student governance and citizenship
- Express the general will of the students to the administration
- Further cooperation with administration, staff, community and other educational institutions
- Create and maintain adequate scholastic, social, cultural, and political activities in the furtherance of student welfare
*ASCC Constitution and Bylaws
Why get involved?
- Represent the interests of Columbia College students
- Participate in state level representation of California Community Colleges through California Community College Student Affairs Association (CCCSAA)
- Work on committees with Columbia staff and administration through shared governance
- Develop leadership skills
- Enhance job, scholarship, and college transfer applications
- Plan campus events and activities
- Enrich your academic career
- ASCC Meetings - Every Tuesday, 3:00 - 4:00 pm. Meeting held in the Multipurpose Room, upper Manzanita.
- Food Bank - Hours: Monday - Thursdays, 8:00 - 4:00 pm and Fridays 8:00 - 2:00 pm or by appointment. Call 588-5270 or 588-1111.