The Associated Students of Columbia College (ASCC) is the officially recognized student group that represents all students of Columbia College. The Student Government is a vital part of all Columbia College activities and programs. Elected representatives and student committees work to insure that the voice of the students are represented at the decision-making bodies of the college. We are proud to participate in student government at Columbia College and are equally delighted to share our enthusiasm with you. Please contact us at: 209.588.5270 or 209.588.5111
- Enhance sound student governance and citizenship
- Express the general will of the students to the administration
- Further cooperation with administration, staff, community and other educational institutions
- Create and maintain adequate scholastic, social, cultural, and political activities in the furtherance of student welfare
*Source: ASCC Constitution and Bylaws
Why get involved?
- Represent the interests of Columbia College students
- Participate in state level representation of California Community College through California Community College Student Affairs Association (CCCSAA)
- Work on committees with Columbia staff and administration through share governance
- Develop leadership skills
- Enhance job, scholarship and college transfer applications
- Plan campus activities
- Enrich your academic career
- ASCC Meetings - Every Tuesday, 10:00 - 11 am. Meeting held in the Student Center, Ponderosa Bldg.
- Food Bank - Hours: Monday - Thursdays, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm and Fridays by appointment only. Call 588-5270 or 588-1111.