• Search
Columbia College Logo
Columbia College website search

Campus Alert!

Apply For VA Educational Benefits

Apply for Yourself

1.Apply online at Vets.gov for VA Educational Benefits using Form 22-1990

2. Provide your discharge or eligibility papers:

  • Chapter 33,30 &1607: Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty (DD 214 Member 4 copy)for all periods of active duty service.
  • Chapter 1606: Reservists must provide a copy of their Notice of Basic Eligibility (NOBE DD 2384) issued from your military unit.
  • Mail or Fax papers to the VA Regional Office in Muskogee, OK or scan and upload them to your online application. 

Survivors and Dependents Apply

Apply online at Vets.gov for VA Application for Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance using for 22-5490.  Chapter 35 Survivors and Dependents.


OU Campus Login