Student Resources regarding COVID Campus Closure:
For Student FAQ's please click HERE
Quick Contact Points for Student Services:
Academic Achievement Center
The Academic Achievement Center has transitioned to fully online tutoring.
- Many tutors are embedded in online courses. Embedded tutors have set up weekly online sessions using Zoom. Students can contact those tutors in Canvas to set up additional one-on-one online tutoring sessions: Current Embedded Tutor Schedule
- AAC Online Tutoring is also available by appointment. Students can email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject, day, and time requested for the appointment. The sessions will be conducted in Zoom unless another platform is requested. We will do our best to meet the needs of students. Current Online Tutoring Schedule by Tutor and by Subject
- Online Tutoring is available in Canvas through NetTutor, an online tutoring company based out of Florida. They offer free online tutoring in most subjects 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Look for "Online Tutoring" on the left navigation bar in Canvas.
Admissions and Records
(209) 588-5231 CCAdmissions@yosemite.edu
Career & Job Placement Services
Mary Watts: Program Technician (209) 588-5273 email@example.com
Career center meetings will still take place over phone or video. Here is a link to the career & job placement website: https://www.gocolumbia.edu/employment/ .
How to schedule a career center meeting:
- Students can go into their starfish, select career services, and sign up for a time that works best for them.
- Students can email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Students can click on this link , which will take them directly to book a career center meeting in starfish.
CalWorks & GED Certification
Jill Olson: Coordinator/ Counselor (209) 588-5148 email@example.com
CARE, DSPS & EOPS Services
Tracey Hickey: Program Specialist (209) 588-5057 firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisa Reza: Administrative Assistant (209) 588-5130 email@example.com
Courtney Sutton: Program Technician (209) 588-5109 firstname.lastname@example.org
How to access a Counselor:
- Individual Counseling (online & phone, schedule by calling 209-588-5109)
- Online Counseling Services (including e-advising for quick questions)
- Guidance Courses (see class search for current offerings)
- cccounseling on Facebook to get updates, info, & post questions.
Dean of Student Services Office
Kyla Hatler: Senior Admin. Secretary (209) 588-5144 email@example.com
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org (all emails must be sent from your student email account)
- Leave a phone message for your Financial Aid Technician
- Last Names A-L – (209) 588-5105
- Last Names M-Z (209) 588-5272
- Your email and phone calls will be returned within 24 to 48 business hours
- Please refer to the Student FAQs regarding COVID Campus Closure document for detailed information.
Laureen Campana NP (209) 588-5204 email@example.com
Nurse Practitioner Services will be by phone/email 9a-4p Monday - Friday
IMPORTANT LOCAL RESOURCES:
Adventist Health Advice Nurse, Call Center for COVID-19: (844) 542-8840 Monday - Friday 7am-7pm
Tuolumne County Public Health COVID-19, Call Center for community concerns: (209) 533-7440 Monday - Friday 9am-6pm
Librarian (209) 588-5179
- All of our research databases (except ALLDATA) are available online and off-campus
- Students and employees have online access to tens of thousands of ebooks
- We have dozens of subject research guides and tutorials available on our website.
- Students, employees and community patrons can request assistance online, over the phone (209-588-5179) or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mental Health and Wellness
Tamara Oxford PhD: LMFTMental Health Coordinator (209) 588-5346 email@example.com
Columbia College DOES NOT have crisis nor after-hours services through the campus Mental Health Services…but there are lots of resources by phone 24/7. If it is an “on campus” issue you can still call the Security officer on duty. 209-566-5476
Please visit Mental Health Services f or detailed resources.
Tiffeny Flies: Transition Specialist (209) 588-5044 firstname.lastname@example.org
Tira Lawhorn: Transition Specialist (209) 588-5077 email@example.com
(SSS)Student Support Services
Abby Sunday: Program Assistant (209) 588-5066 firstname.lastname@example.org
Anneka Rogers Whitmer: Director (209) 588-5145 email@example.com
(209) 588-5066 Columbiatrio@yosemite.edu
Veteran’s Resource Center
(209) 588-5232 firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President of Student Services Office
Colleen Henry: Executive Secretary (209) 588-5132 email@example.com