If you are interested in attending Columbia College’s 2020 Career & Job Fair:
- Last year, 71 employers attended and approximately 250 job seekers were in attendance. Read more about the 2019 job fair here.
2. Job Board - We manage an online and a physical job board.
- You can post jobs directly on our online job board, called JobSpeaker: columbia.jobspeaker.com/#/hire.
- To post jobs on our physical job board, email a flyer with the job description, special qualifications needed, work schedule, and instructions on how to apply. to:
Please include a contact name and phone number so staff can confirm the posting and clarify any questions they may have on the submission.
- If you have special needs or questions please contact the Job Placement desk at (209) 588-5273
- Click to view the Job Board
3. Labor Law Information
US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission:
Federal Law Preventing Discrimination Q&A
Americans with Disabilities Act: A Primer for Small Business
US Department of Labor
Fact Sheet #71: Internship Programs Under FSLA (PDF)