Located on 280 acres of forestland in California's historic Mother Lode gold country, Columbia College has been described as one of the state's most beautiful community colleges. The campus is built among conifers and mixed hardwoods, surrounding a peaceful 4 1/2 acre lake.
Guided Campus Tours
We offer personal tours to students in elementary, middle school, high school and to community members and business organizations. Guided campus tours are available during regular business hours by appointment only. Please contact Doralyn Foletti in the Outreach office at (209) 588-5111 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a tour. Please note:
- Please contact the Outreach office at least two weeks in advance. This applies to both group tours and individual tours.
- Fall and Spring semester tours are conducted Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays during the Fall and Spring semesters.
- Summer tours are conducted on Tuesdays and Wednesdays only.
- No tours are available during final exams or breaks (consult our academic calendar for more information);
- All tours begin at 10am (unless other arrangements have been made)
- Allow 60-90 minutes for a tour.
- There are some hills and steps, so plan accordingly. We recommend: comfortable shoes, sunscreen or hat.
Even if you aren't able to take one of our scheduled tours, you can still see the campus! Take a self-guided tour and explore our beautiful location. Our self-guided tour map highlights the facilities and services and provides you with an opportunity to explore our beautiful campus. Self-Guided Tour map.
If you have any questions regarding a self-guided tour, you can always stop by the information desk which is located on the 2nd floor of the Manzanita Building.