Get connected to the college's mobile phone application!
This free mobile app provides you with a new way to access connectColumbia, Canvas, request a refund, and find your way around campus with maps.
You will be able to view your schedule or your grades, search for classes, look up information on parking, bus and shuttle transportation, important campus phone numbers and much more.
- Download from the Apple App Store (iOS)
- Download from the Google Play Store (Android)
- Download from the Amazon Marketplace.
- Apple devices running iOS 9.0 or later and watch OS 3 or later
- Android devices running system version 4.3.0 or later.
- Kindle Fire devices, except 2011 model.
Steps to follow to use the new mobile app:
- On your cell phone go to the app store (Google Play, Apple App Store or Amazon (Kindle Fire) ) and download/launch Ellucian Go.
- Search for and select Columbia College from the list of schools. (Once you load Columbia College, it will automatically go there in the future.)
- Open the menu in the top left corner to see a list of applications available.
You will notice that several applications (class schedule, grades and restrictions) have a “locked” icon on the right. Your connectColumbia login and password will unlock these applications.
Under the heading “How to Videos” you will find an Ellucian Mobile Demo that can assist you in navigating the new mobile app.
Watch for future components of the Columbia College Mobile App:
Student Financial Information
Faculty and Staff Directory