Financial Aid Events
Fall 2020 Events:
Zoom Link: https://cccconfer.zoom.us/j/98291538918
CC FAFSA Guide Link: https://sway.office.com/c7bIyaGpH9286zik?ref=Link
Spring 2020 Events
- February 5th, 2020 - Summerville High School FAFSA Workshop - 5:00 to 7:00
- February 12th - SMASH Foster Youth Event at Columbia College 3:30-6:00
- February 24th - Sonora High School FAFSA Workshop 5:00-7:00
- February 26th, 2020 - Bret Harte High School FAFSA Workshop - 5:30 to 7:30
- February 27th, 2019 - Bret Harte High FAFSA (Cash for College) Night - 5:30 to 7:30
- October 14th, 2019 - Gold Rush Charter School FAFSA day- 11:30-1:30
- October 15th, 2019 - Summerville High School FAFSA Night - 5:00-7:00
- October 16th, 2019 - Sonora High School FAFSA Night - 5:00-7:00
- October 23rd, 2019 - Bret Hatre High School FAFSA Night 5:30-7:30
- November 20th and 21st - "FALL"-ow event 10:30-1:00 in front on the library
On Campus Assistance- Available Everyday!
Our Financial Aid Computer Center is open for your use during office hours 8:00am-5:00pm M-Th and 9:00am-4:30pm on Fridays. If you need assistance with one of the below, please stop by any time and someone will be available to assist you.
If you need help filing the FAFSA, making corrections to an existing FAFSA, or filling out additional forms related to the processing of your financial aid, we will be happy to give you one-on-one assistance in the Financial Aid Office in Manzanita 205.
For the 2020-2021 FAFSA please bring with you: SU20, FA20, SP21, SU21
- Your 2018 federal income tax forms, or any 2018 income data (e.g. W2s) if you are not required to file a tax return.
- Your parents' 2018 federal income tax forms (if a dependent) or any income data (e.g. W2s) if they are not required to file a tax return.
- Note: If you are considered a "dependent" for FAFSA purposes, you will be unable to submit the FAFSA without your parent creating a FSA ID account.