Locating Learning Outcomes:
- Course Student Learning Outcomes are found in CurricUNET . Every course offered at the College has outcomes located in the Course Outline of Records. These outcomes are assessed according to the Course Assessment Planning Calendar
- Program Student Learning Outcomes are found in CurricUNET .Every award offered at the College has program outcomes that are approved through the Curriculum Committee. These outcomes are also in the College catalog.
- Student Services Assessments . Each student service area assesses its effectiveness in meeting specified student learning outcomes and/or service area outcomes. These outcomes are embedded on the Student Services Assessment page and viewed by clicking on the name of any given service area.
- Institutional Student Learning Outcomes serve as the college’s general education learning outcomes and represent the knowledge, skills, and abilities that students will accomplish after completing the general education requirements for an associate/transfer degree.
Assessing Learning Outcomes:
- Course and Program SLO Assessment Cycle
- Program and Institutional SLO Assessment