Scholarships and Awards
Columbia College has an extensive number of scholarships provided by organizations and individuals both within the campus and outside in the community. These are announced and managed through our online scholarship application site -- see link and instructions below.
A standard application, available online, is used to determine a student's eligibility for most of the awards. The deadline for applying is typically late in the Fall Semester. If a special application is required for a specific scholarship, it will be noted.
Selection is generally based on one or more of the following criteria: grade point average, financial need, major, units completed, participation in extracurricular activities including employment. Awards are given to students pursuing goals in almost every major, certificate or transfer program offered and they are available for new, continuing, returning, transferring, and part-time students.
- Music Scholarship & Award Applications, Spring 2014
- Hospitality Management Grant Applications, Spring 2014
- Columbia College Scholarship Application Workshops
- Statement of Educational Purpose Guidance
- Browse Columbia College Foundation online scholarship opportunities here!
Off Campus Scholarship Opportunities: