Scholarships and Awards
NEW ONLINE APPLICATION CYCLE NOW OPEN
- Click here for helpful instructions .
- Click here to view opportunities and start your application TODAY!
- References and reveiwers: click here to sign in.
The Columbia College Foundation works with dozens of community donors to offer scholarships and awards to Columbia College students. Now our new online scholarship application makes it easier than ever to apply. With one online application, students can apply for more than 80 opportunities.
Scholarships and award opportunities are available for all Columbia College students in all fields of study. Selection criteria vary. Use your student email to log in and check the website often for updates and new opportunities!
UPCOMING APPLICATION DEADLINES
Apply online by Friday, December 5, 2014
- Opportunities for all Columbia College students in all fields of study
- GPA requirements vary
- Check the website often for new scholarship listings
- Most awards paid in Spring semester
Help for applicants
- Scholarship instructions Fall 2014
- Writing Tips for Personal Statements
- Attend a workshop
- Browse Columbia College Foundation online scholarship opportunities here!
For assistance with your scholarship application, stop by the Career & Transfer Center -- Sequoia Rm 120 or the Instructional Technology Center (ITC) -- Tamarack Rm 134 or contact the Foundation office -- firstname.lastname@example.org or 588-5065.
Off Campus Scholarship Opportunities
- Fastweb.com -- Scholarship information
- Live Your Dream Award -- Opportunities for women offered by local Soroptimist Clubs. Applications due November 15. Click for applications and information: Sonora, Twain Harte and Oakdale. Click here for reference forms.
Closed for Fall 2014
Fall Hospitality Management Awards -- NOW CLOSED
- Open to all Hospitality Management students currently enrolled in two or more hospitality coursesAwards paid in Fall semester
Osher Scholarships -- NOW CLOSED
- 21 awards, up to $1,000 each
- Open to continuing students who have completed 24 units at the time of application
- Must show financial need and qualify for a Board of Governors (BOG) fee waiver
- No GPA requirement
- Awards paid in Fall and Spring semesters
- Same online application works for all other scholarships