Scholarships and Awards
NEW ONLINE APPLICATION CYCLE OPENS in early September!
The Columbia College Foundation works with dozens of community donors to offer scholarships and awards to Columbia College students. Now our new online scholarship application makes it easier than ever to apply. With one online application, students can apply for more than 80 opportunities.
Upcoming application deadlines:
Osher Scholarships for continuing students -- apply by Friday, October 17
All other scholarships -- apply by Friday, December 5
Click here to view the full list of scholarship opportunities.
A new application cycle opens in early September -- watch for announcements.
Scholarships and awards are available for all Columbia College students in all fields of study, and for new, continuing, returning, transferring and part-time students. Selection criteria vary. Use your student email to log in and check the website often for updates and new opportunities!
- Log in to view Columbia College Foundation scholarship opportuntities.
- COMING SOON: Application Instructions.
UPCOMING APPLICATION DEADLINES
Osher Scholarships -- Apply online by Friday, October 17, 2014
- 21 awards, up to $1,000 each
- Open to continuing students with financial need.
- Must have completed 24 units at the time of application and qualify for a BOG fee waiver.
- No GPA requirement
- Awards paid in Fall and Spring semesters
- Same online application works for all other scholarships
- New application cycle opens in early September
All other scholarships -- Apply by Friday, December 5, 2014
- Opportunities for all Columbia College students in all fields of study
- GPA requirements vary
- Check the website often for new scholarship listings
- Most awards paid in Spring 2015
OTHER AWARD OPPORTUNITIES
- Music Scholarship & Award Applications, Spring 2014
- Hospitality Management Grant Applications, Spring 2014
- Statement of Educational Purpose Guidance
- Browse Columbia College Foundation online scholarship opportunities here!
Off Campus Scholarship Opportunities: