Columbia College Scholarships and AwardsScholarship Celebration Event: Friday, April 22 at Dogwood Forum - Columbia College campus - 4:30pm-6pm LIVE Link for Students and Reviewers -- Application website Students must check their student email for Award offers.
FALL 2015 APPLICATION CYCLE CLOSED
SPRING 2016 APPLICATION CYCLE CLOSED
Columbia College Scholarships and Awards
The Columbia College Foundation works with dozens of community donors to offer scholarships and awards to Columbia College students. Scholarships and award opportunities are available for students in all fields of study. GPA and other selection criteria vary. With our online scholarship application, students can apply for more than 80 opportunities with one online application. Use your student email to log in and check the website often for updates and new opportunities.
Help for applicants
- Application Tip Sheet and Instructions
- Writing Tips for Personal Statements
- Browse Columbia College Foundation online scholarship opportunities here!
For assistance with your scholarship application, stop by the Career & Transfer Center -- Upper Manzanita, Academic Achievement Center -- Upper Tamarack or the Instructional Technology Center (ITC) -- Tamarack Room 134. For additional information, contact the Foundation office via email at email@example.com or call 588-5065.
Off-Campus Scholarship Opportunities
- Mother Lode Mineral Society--One scholarship of $750.00 and a second scholarship of $500 to deserving Modesto Junior College, or California State University, Stanislaus students with a major in Geology, Physical Geography or Earth Science.
- Fastweb.com -- Scholarship information
Tuolumne Group of the Sierra Club and Central Sierra Audubon Scholarships (same application link) -- Opportunities for students in natural resources.
Tuolumne County Women's Network -- Opportunities for women. Fall Submissions CLOSED.
- Live Your Dream Award -- Opportunities for women offered by local Soroptimist Clubs. Fall applications CLOSED. Click for applications and information: Sonora, Twain Harte and Oakdale. Click here for reference forms.