Life Threatening: Call 9-1-1
Then, if you are able call Campus Safety 566-5476
Non-Life Threatening: Call Campus Safety – 566-5476
- Describe the type of injury or illness with a brief description of how it happened and provide the location.
- Do NOT move the injured or ill unless it is necessary to avoid further injury.
- Provide first aid only to the extent of your personal training and ability.
- If possible, have someone meet the medical personnel to direct them to your location.
Seizure: Call Campus Safety – 566-5476
- Ease the person down to the floor immediately and loosen restrictive clothin
- Give the person as much privacy as possible.
- Do NOT attempt to force any object between the teeth.
- Do NOT hold him/her down. Instead make him/her as comfortable and safe as possible.
- Talk to him/her until medical personnel arrive to assist.