Canvas is our Course Management System and has replaced Blackboard, and is accessed via the internet. All of our courses are taught in Canvas!
These resources are important for a maximized online learning experience.
- The Computer Readiness Test will test your current browser for plugins and versions to help you better navigate our site.
- This is is a great way for you to see if you are Tech Ready as an Online Student.
- There are Mobile App Guides for Canvas. Please ensure you have access to a computer with Internet capabilities for activities that may be limited within the Canvas Mobile App.
Logging into Canvas
You will log in to Canvas by clicking on "Forgot Password" and having the directions sent to your student YCCD email for log in information.
- Go to https://gocolumbia.instructure.com/login/canvas
- Click on "Forgot Password"
- Fill in the form with your YCCD email
- Check your YCCD email for your Instructure password
- Enter in information for creating your password
- Your Canvas username will your "w" number
Instructional Technology Center
located in Tamarack (Library Building) Phone: 209.588.5011
- Fall & Spring Hours - M&W 9:00a-1:00p T&Th 8:00a-1:00p
- Summer - TBD
- Fall & Spring Hours - M-F 8a-5p (Local)
- Summer Hours M-Th 7:00a-5:00p
- Evenings & Weekends
Self-enroll in the "Quest for Online Success" Course
This course has enabled open enrollment. You can self-enroll in the course once you are enrolled in any Columbia College class:
Contact the DE Coordinator if you have any questions; Melissa Colón at email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting our Canvas Web page. Check back frequently for updates.