Logging into Canvas
If you are new to Canvas, you will log into Canvas by clicking on "Forgot Password." The directions will be sent to your student YCCD email for login information.
- Go to https://gocolumbia.instructure.com/login/canvas
- Click on "Forgot Password"
- Fill in the form with your YCCD email
- Check your YCCD email for your Instructure password
- Enter in information for creating your password
- Your Canvas username will be your "w" number
These resources are important for a maximized online learning experience.
- The Computer Readiness Test will test your current browser for plugins and versions to help you better navigate our site.
- This is is a great way for you to see if you are Tech Ready as an Online Student.
- There are Mobile App Guides for Canvas. Please ensure you have access to a computer with Internet capabilities for activities that may be limited within the Canvas Mobile App.
Instructional Technology Center
located in Tamarack (Library Building) Phone: 209.588.5011
- Fall & Spring Hours - M&W 9:00a-1:00p T&Th 8:00a-1:00p
- Summer - TBD
- Fall & Spring Hours - M-F 8a-5p (Local)
- Summer Hours M-Th 7:00a-5:00p
- Evenings & Weekends
Self-enroll in the "Quest for Online Success" Course
This course has enabled open enrollment. You can self-enroll in the course once you are enrolled in any Columbia College class:
Contact the DE Coordinator if you have any questions; Melissa Colón at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting our Canvas Web page. Check back frequently for updates.