Columbia College is a unique institution of higher learning nestled in one of the most beautiful regions of the state. The College is comprised of highly qualified, talented and accomplished faculty, staff and administrators who dedicate themselves to improving the educational experience for students and the community. To that end, each of the instructional programs, services and courses identify their learning outcomes in terms of meeting goals. These goals are also synthesized within the scope of the College Mission Statement, the Institutional Learning Outcomes, and the Strategic Plan.
Based on the aggregate of the program evaluations, the College establishes its priorities and allocates resources in order to build upon, and strengthen its institutional capacity. This is accomplished via collegewide discussions, informed, data-driven programmatic goals, prioritized resource allocations, and the outcomes of the students:
- The six 2015 College Goals were formulated with measurable objectives,
- The College Council approved the revised Institutional Learning Outcomes in February 2016,
- The Mission Statement was revised in Spring 2016,
- 2016 Institutional Effectiveness Partnership Initiative Standards
- 2016 Annual Accreditation Report and Institution Standards
- In Spring 2016, the comprehensive self-study process began toward reaffirmation of ACCJC Accreditation (final report and visit due: Fall 2017).
The left sidebar contains links related to integrated planning resources, supporting documents, reports and resources. If you need more information, or have questions, please contact the \Office of Institutional Research and Planning.