Columbia College Logo
Need Help? Just Ask Columbia

Financial Aid and Higher One Workshops

Our Financial Aid Computer Center is open for your use during office hours. If you need assistance with one of the below, please attend an open lab. See current schedule below.


If you need help filing the FAFSA,or making corrections to an existing FAFSA, we will be happy to give you one-on-one assistance. All workshops listed below are located in the Financial Aid Office in Sequoia 110.

Please bring with you to the lab:

For filing the 2014-2015 FAFSA (for Fall 2014, Spring 2015, & Summer 2015):

  • Your 2013 federal income tax forms, or any 2013 income data (e.g. W2s) if you are not required to file a tax return.
  • Your parents' 2013 federal income tax forms (if a dependent) or any income data (e.g. W2s) if they are not required to file a tax return.
  • Note: If you are considered a "dependent" for FAFSA purposes, you will be unable to submit the FAFSA without a parent present at the workshop.

Higher One Troubleshooting

If you have attempted to call Higher One with account issues, and they still have not been resolved, you may come in during our open lab and receive assistance during the dates and times listed below. Please bring all of your Higher One account information with you including our introductory mailing.

Fall 2014 Open Lab Schedule

Coming Soon!

Note: We are unable to offer a schedule of workshops during the summer term; however, you may receive general assistance in our office at our staff's availability or you may contact your financial aid technician to schedule an appointment.