Columbia College Logo
Need Help? Just Ask Columbia

Higher One Card

Since 2011, the colleges of the Yosemite Community College District (Columbia College and MJC) have partnered with Higher One, a financial services company focused solely on higher education, to bring all YCCD students a new method for receiving your financial aid funds - the My YCCD Card. Through the My YCCD Card, students may elect to have their financial aid refunds deposited onto the My YCCD Card (default), transferred into their existing bank accounts, or mailed to them in the form of checks.


Higher One Assistance

For questions regarding replacing a card that was lost/never received or the status of your disbursement, please contact your Financial Aid Technician. The Financial Aid Office can also assist you in activating your My YCCD Card, choosing your refund preference, and sending required CIP documentation to Higher One via fax or online.

For questions regarding charges to your account, a hold being placed on your card, or related issues, please contact Higher One via their Online Customer Service or at 1-866-663-2228 (press option 2 for students).

For issues with the Higher One ATM located on campus, please contact the Columbia College Business Office at (209) 588-5114. The Business Office will need to know the specific error message you received from the ATM in order to assist you.