Type of Request
|Free Copies* (1st & 2nd copy, lifetime)
Read below for terms & eligibility.
Follow this link to access the request form if you feel you meet the eligibility criteria.
|10-working days||$0 Free|
|Regular Service||10-working days||$10 per copy|
|Rush Service||2-working days||$20 per copy|
|For a complete breakdown of transcript fees, view the Transcript Fees document.|
*First 2 transcripts free, lifetime - Regular service only. (Not available through the National Student Clearinghouse).
Complete and submit the "Transcript Request Form for Free Copies" to the Admissions and Records Office.
Instructions to Request Official Transcripts using the National Student Clearinghouse
Steps to Submit a Request:
Current students and alumni can conveniently request official transcripts through the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) www.studentclearinghouse.org. Requesting official transcripts via the NSC allows you:
- Real time automatic email updates for every step of the transcript process
- To use major credit cards for transcript payment
If you do not have access to a computer, there are computers available on the Columbia College campus for students to use to place an order for official transcripts using the National Student Clearinghouse website.
- Transcripts will not be processed if student has an outstanding obligation with the college.
- Transcripts cannot be faxed. Transcripts are mailed through the US Postal Service (allow for additional delivery time) or are sent electronically.
- Fees must be paid at time of request.
- Transcript telephone requests / email requests are not accepted.
Questions about how to request your official transcripts? Contact Admissions & Records at (209) 588-2021.
If you are in need of unofficial transcripts or would simply like to view your grades, you may access your record for free via connectColumbia. To access your unofficial transcripts/grades:
- Visit the home page to the Columbia College website: www.gocolumbia.edu
- Click on connectColumbia and login
- Click on Current Students
- Click on Transcripts/Grades in the lower right corner
- Log in in a second time
- Select CC - Unofficial in the drop down box & click Retrieve Unofficial Transcript
- Your transcript will open. You may print this document for your records.
- If you experience any issues with this process, the HelpDesk may be reached at (209) 588-5385.