Current students and alumni can conveniently request official transcripts through the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC). Requesting official transcripts via the NSC allows you real time automatic email updates for every step of the transcript process and to use a major credit cards for transcript payment.
If you do not have access to a computer, there are computers available on the Columbia College campus for students to use to place an order for official transcripts using the National Student Clearinghouse website.
Type of Request
|2 Free Copies* (lifetime)||10 working days||Free|
|Regular Service||10 working days||$10|
|Rush Service||2 working days||$20|
*Two (2) transcripts free, lifetime - Regular service only. (Not available through the National Student Clearinghouse). Complete and submit the Free Transcript Request Form to the Admissions and Records office.
Requesting Official Transcripts - National Student Clearinghouse (NSC)
- Go to www.studentclearinghouse.org
- Click on Order–Track–Verify
- Click on Order or Track a Transcript
- Select Columbia College
- Click on Order a Transcript Now
- Complete required information
- Sign consent form electronically (fastest service) or hard copy by hand
- Submit information
Track a Transcript Request
1. Click on the link: www.studentclearinghouse.org
2. Click on Order–Track–Verify
3. Click on Order or Track a Transcript
4. Select Columbia College from the drop down box, then click submit.
5. Using the transcript order # provided to you in the email confirmation an
your email address, you may track the progress of your request.
6. The results of your tracking search will appear.
- Transcripts will not be processed if student has an outstanding obligation with the college.
- Transcripts cannot be faxed. Transcripts are mailed through the US Postal Service (allow for additional delivery time) or sent electronically.
- Fees must be paid at time of request.
- Transcript telephone requests / email requests are not accepted.
Questions about how to request your official transcripts? Contact Admissions & Records at 209.588.2021.
If you are in need of unofficial transcripts or would simply like to view your grades, you may access your record for free via connectColumbia. To access your unofficial transcripts/grades:
- Visit the home page to the Columbia College website: www.gocolumbia.edu
- Click on My Columbia
- Click on connectColumbia and login
- Click on Current Students
- Click on Transcripts/Grades in the lower right corner
- Log in in a second time
- Select CC - Unofficial in the drop down box
- Click Retrieve Unofficial Transcript
- Your transcript will open. You may print this document for your records.
If you experience any issues with this process, the HelpDesk may be reached at 209.588-.5385.