Admissions Applications are Available for
Summer and Fall 2017 Semesters
- Submit an online application and watch for an acceptance email.
- If you have not attended Columbia College within the last year, you will need to re-apply.
Special Admit/ High School Students
- Submit an online application.
- Go to the Special Admit/High School Students web page for important information about high school students at Columbia College.
Allow 1-2 business days for your application to be processed. During high volume periods-allow up to 10 days.
Need help applying? Click here. If not, click APPLY button.
Transcripts Must Be Provided
- Official transcripts for all previous college work must be received during the first semester of attendance. Order transcripts
- High school transcripts are required ONLY IF a student has been out of school 5 years or less.
- Students must be enrolled at Columbia College to receive credit for AP exams
- Official score reports from the College Board AP Program must be sent to Admissions and Records. No copies will be accepted.